This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Just cause this hasn't been said in a while...NERDS!!!!!
    You're just jealous because you're not as awesome as Applejack.
    You're just jealous because you're not as awesome as Applejack.
    :'(
  • When I saw that Lazy town song I was expecting it to be This remix (NSFW).
  • And now for something completely different:
  • So, Lauren Faust is auctioning off concept sketches for Japan: There's an interesting Pinkie Pie with wings, and more importantly, a sketch she made of Derpy Hooves. I cannot WAIT to see how much the anons are willing to pay for that Derpy. If you want Lauren Faust's own MLP art and you want to give money to the Japanese, info is here.

Renard, the guy who did "Rainbow Dash Likes Girls," made a chiptune mashup of a couple songs, in case the 8-bit mashups weren't enough.

Finally, as I mentioned in Fail of Your Day, I was sitting in math class with a headache while my professor was discussing homeomorphic functions, and because he leaves out the o, I kept hearing him say "ponymorphic." I just can't get these damn ponies off my brain.
  • Fluttershy: yar...
  • Pinkie Pie is a member of The Pinky Swear Mafia!

This show boggles my mind. Kids' show + catchy music, sprinkled with tiny details and laced with awesomeness. Thanks for talking about it on the show, I wouldn't have thought to watch it otherwise.
  • This show boggles my mind. Kids' show + catchy music, sprinkled with tiny details and laced with awesomeness. Thanks for talking about it on the show, I wouldn't have thought to watch it otherwise.
    I'm thinking about a panel for Connecticon which will try to explain why MLP is so popular (maybe it's because you type the acronym by moving your finger up the keyboard.) I'll submit it as soon as Rym and Scott open panel submissions.
  • This show boggles my mind. Kids' show + catchy music, sprinkled with tiny details and laced with awesomeness. Thanks for talking about it on the show, I wouldn't have thought to watch it otherwise.
    I'm thinking about a panel for Connecticon which will try to explain why MLP is so popular (maybe it's because you type the acronym by moving your finger up the keyboard.) I'll submit it as soon as Rym and Scott open panel submissions.
    Sure, if they don't do one themselves. :P
  • I watched Suited for Success again, and I've come to feel sorry for Rarity. She's really not THAT bad, and it was nice of her to do what she did, at least.
  • I watched Suited for Success again, and I've come to feel sorry for Rarity. She's really not THAT bad, and it was nice of her to do what she did, at least.
    If you remember from episode 2, Rarity has power of generosity. She always tries to help everypony, like Snorlax.
  • I really warmed on Rarity.
  • RonaldHennessy has a winning Twitter avatar.

• I do want to give Louisville's Pegasus Ponies a shoutout, they had Winter Wrap-up handled with no problems. We're now enjoying spring weather and they've even scheduled the first thunderstorm of spring in a week.

On another note, I had a weird thought. What if there was a pony Joan Rivers covering the Grand Galloping Gala?
  • WHY?! I hate the "awesome face" so much...
  • On another note, I had a weird thought. What if there was a pony Joan Rivers covering the Grand Galloping Gala?
    That would be funny.

• Also, Momocon Pony Cosplay
    Rainbow Dash is clearly the best.
  • I want Rainbow Dash's wig but I want Fluttershy's skirt. I'm so torn...
  • Momocon Pony Cosplay
    I want Rainbow Dash.
  • Momocon Pony Cosplay
    I want Rainbow Dash.
    In this case, yes. Actually, Those costumes are pretty high quality.
  • edited March 2011
    I will posit that Rainbow and Applejack are the cutest of the bunch. But seriously guys, WHERE IS PINKIE PIE?!
    Post edited by theknoxinator on
  • ... holding the camera?
  • From the deviantART link:
    Yes, Pinky Pie wasn't there for this shoot... she did arrive later though! Hopefully I'll get more photos from our other photographers with her soon CHILL, PEOPLE.
  • edited March 2011
    The girl cosplaying as fluttershy has this crazed look in her eye. And, before you guys go there, it was not the stare. She just looks crazy.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • My Little Borg:
  • oh man, the lady cosplaying Rarity, oh no no no that wont DO at all...the ones doing apple jack and rainbowdash fit the bill nicely though.