This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Momocon Pony Cosplay
    I feel disturbed, but also want Rainbow Dash's boots. I'm so torn.
  • Momocon Pony Cosplay
    Disturbed? How?
  • edited March 2011
    Momocon Pony Cosplay
    Target/Walmart rain boots + Rainbow Ribbon = Rainbow dash boots.
    As good as these look (I agree, except Rarity, I don't think that wig or outfit works at all), they'd be simple as all get out to make, other than maybe the wigs depending on who it is.
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • An interior decorator was just in my office. It was Photo Finish, I swear to god.
  • Apple Jack is super cute. Rainbow dash is clearly the best when it comes to posing for photos - those expressions, oh mans.
  • Apple Jack is super cute. Rainbow dash is clearly the best when it comes to posing for photos - those expressions, oh mans.
    Agreed on both counts.
  • edited March 2011
    Oh no Shadoworc01, looks like we had the same idea. ^^;;
    Post edited by Gundampilotspaz on
  • oh man, the lady cosplaying Rarity, oh no no no that wont DO at all...the ones doing apple jack and rainbowdash fit the bill nicely though.
    She could work just fine. She just needs a different outfit. The outfit is terrible and not appropriate to her body type. Actually, I don't think it's appropriate for anybody's body type.
  • Momocon Pony Cosplay
    We should talk when I get home from class tonight. I sense an impending explosion of pony-related DIY fashion projects in our household before AB11.
  • Actually, I don't think it's appropriate for anybody's body type.
    Agreed.

Also, Applejack ftw! I think I have a thing for cute girls in straw hats.
  • I think I have a thing for cute girls in straw hats.
    OMG. We should go down to NC in strawberry season and go pick-your-own.
  • Applejack and Rainbow dash are both really cute. I kinda went *moe*
  • Oh no, this is giving me bad (read awesome) ideas for a Big Macintosh cosplay.
  • Watched Winter Wrap-Up today, and now I can't get the song out of my head anymore.
  • Watched Winter Wrap-Up today, and now I can't get the song out of my head anymore.
    Give it time and it will start slowly fading from your head. Then for some unexplainable reason you go to youtube and write "Winter wrap up song" and the whole thing starts over.

That's how it went with me at least.
  • Winter wrap up... Damn, I HAD to browse the pony thread...

1. That Cosplay is awesome.
    2. HOW is the music so good in this show? I'm not even talking about the main songs, but just random background stuff. The latest ep, the Green is not your colour has some REALLY good beats!!
  • Idea: Team Wonderbolts cosplay. Pick up all the Rainbow Dash chicks.
  • Interview with the MLP music guy
    17. Quick fun one: do you have a favorite song you've written for MLP? "All of them!" is an answer, but it's not too satisfying to hear, haha. If it's an as-yet-unaired song, got any hints so we can keep our ears open?

Well there are some really special things on the horizon. My favorite song for Season 1 hasn’t aired yet, but you’ll know it when you hear it because it’s pretty epic. I recorded a 20-person choir in Bryan Adam’s studio for this particular number, and every lead pony gets a solo. I also always liked the Laughter Song from the first episode, since that’s what started it all. I actually play that one on my acoustic guitar from time to time and it makes for a pretty good unplugged version!
    OH SHIT. IT IS ON. It is more than 20% cooler. OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH.
  • edited March 2011
    Jeeze, Scott, You're so random. Curmudgeony twenty something in one thread, crazy pony fanboy in another.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited March 2011
    I think I have a thing for cute girls in straw hats.
    OMG. We should go down to NC in strawberry season and go pick-your-own.
    Cute southern girls are one of the best upsides of living below the Mason-Dixon. I don't know if I'd date one, but I'll be damned if I don't enjoy their company.
    Jeeze, Scott, You're so random. Curmudgeony twenty something in one thread, crazy pony fanboy in another.
    I get the feeling that Scott is a huge softie at heart.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Jeeze, Scott, You're so random. Curmudgeony twenty something in one thread, crazy pony fanboy in another.
    I get the feeling that Scott is a huge softie at heart.
    So... He's a tsundere?
  • I get the feeling that Scott is a huge softie at heart.
    Relevant.
  • So... He's a tsundere?
    He's like the king of that shit.
  • I get the feeling that Scott is a huge softie at heart.
    Relevant.
  • 1. That Cosplay is awesome.
    Does pony cosplay count as furry?
  • 1. That Cosplay is awesome.
    I think it is a per scenario basis, that I would consider not since they are human in depiction however if you have 4 hooves then that is broaching furry territory.
  • edited March 2011
    Does dressing up as an animal count as dressing up as an animal? Yes, it does.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited March 2011
    Does dressing up as an animal count as dressing up as an animal? Yes, it does.
    Whats the problem with furrys?

EDIT: According to our friends at Equestria Daily, it seems Season 2 will have 24 episodes. Huzzah!

Also, Luna and Celestia take their soaps very seriously.

THIS EXPLAINS SO MUCH. No not really.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • There is pretty much 100% confirmation of season 2, which will be 24 episodes, but it doesn's start until way late this year. There's going to be a big old gap there. Oh noes.
  • Scott changed his avatar back, I guess the pony craze is over. That makes me sad.