This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Yeah, it'd be hard to convince you that it isn't a show designed primarily for 8 year old girls, since that's what it is.
    And so the image above? Not helping.
  • This is something nice to share to people who still do not get the show.
    TL:DR
    I like how your TL;DR is about as long as the rest of your post
  • The evil way she eats hay.
  • I always loved that meme.
  • Scootaloo is growing on my almost entirely due to these comics, though Sweetie Bell is still my favorite of the CMC.
  • Scootaloo is growing on my almost entirely due to these comics, though Sweetie Bell is still my favorite of the CMC.
    I wish they would do something like that on the show.
    I wish they would do something like that on the show.
    Without a doubt Scootaloo is my favorite of the CMC.
  • I really like Apple Bloom. Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell are tied.

Really, I like all of the CMC's. They're just so darn cute!
  • Apple Bloom is the best. Particularly because of her cuteness in "Call of the Cutie" and her courage in "Bridle Gossip."

Also, turned my girlfriend onto the show, she loved it. She watched episodes 1 to 10 in a day...plus, already got her to laugh at some fan videos, comics, and captions. Another one for the heard!
  • That's cute but I get this distinct feeling that there's a joke I'm missing.
  • SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE maybe?
    This makes me irrationally happy.
  • This guy, he has balls of steel!
  • [Poenkiy Pie]
    Took me a while to realize that last bit was The Cask of Amontillado.
  • One more week to go, and I will have internet at my home! 4 week drought nearly over!
  • This guy, he has balls of steel!
    That man needs to join this forum.
  • He would fit in quite well, I have to say!
  • Let us bring this man into the fold.
  • ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
  • Assimilation commencing...
  • Man I missed most of this week's episode but I come in and Pinkie Pie is off the proverbial.

Also more measuring a wizard's penis, how the hell did Pinkie make her hair poofy instantly? (Knowing now it isn't naturally like that)
  • Double dose for you all

• This week's new episode: In which we understand further just how closely linked are Pinkie Pie's hairdo and psyche.
  • Pinkie Pie episodes are always welcome. Looking forward to it.
  • Oh wow this episode was amazing. One of the best yet.

The party she throws with inanimate objects is one of the best scenes of anything ever.