This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Oh wow this episode was amazing. One of the best yet.

The party she throws with inanimate objects is one of the best scenes of anything ever.
    There's only one more until next season... but it's going to be a winner.
  • On the latest episode of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic we learn how well forceful interrogation works.

Also Pinkie Pie went crazy... err crazier. How can I not love this episode?
  • edited April 2011
    In my increasingly desperate mission to post anything interesting from /r/mylittlepony on reddit to this thread, here's the gang as humans.

Post edited by Apreche on
  • PINKIE PIE-TAN <3 <3 <3
  • PINKIE PIE-TAN <3 <3 <3</p>
    Actually, I think I like Twilight the best in that picture, personally.
  • I think Flutteryshy and Applejack are the best, but Fluttershy's outfit could use improvement.
  • And now, Left 4 Dead ponies.
  • edited April 2011
    Francis' cutie mark should be a van.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Franci's cutie mark should be a van.
    I think shotgun would have been better.
  • Overalls?! On Rainbow Dash?! What's that?! But this newest episode was pretty good, have to admit. In honor of it, here's this comic.

• edited April 2011
    Via Yuyuke.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • EWWWWW!
  • This is a good laugh Conservatives on MLP:FiM
    Just reading the usernames they chose is hilarious
  • Sir Lintsalot = win

Also, ponies need new party music. Get some tracks from DJ PON-3 because that elevator music is lame.
  • Goddamn, Pinkie Pie is scary.
  • Why isn't Gummy the alligator in more episodes? Seriously, he needs to be in more of them.
  • Why isn't Gummy the alligator in more episodes? Seriously, he needs to be in more of them.
    Actually not a fan of the alligator.

Obvously everypony has a pet for merchandising purposes. Rainbow Dash doesn't seem to have one, but the toy comes with a gopher or something. The thing is they are very inconsistent with the presence of the pets. Where was Rarity's cat during the party? Realistically she would have brought it along.
  • Realistically she would have brought it along.
    Realistically you leave your pets home when you go to a party.
  • edited May 2011
    This is a good laugh Conservatives on MLP:FiM
    I thought it was pretty funny until I got to this part of the thread:
    I would say a substantial number of rape victims bring it on themselves.
    RAGE. I HAS IT.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • I would say a substantial number of rape victims bring it on themselves.
    RAGE. I HAS IT.
    If you keep reading, you'll find that a few of his fellow forum members said that rape is never justified.
  • edited May 2011
    I feel like trolling their thread and showing readers of Conservative Forum this tread. Many a head would explode.

Edit: Bronies already over the tread, with FRCF levels of spelling and reason!
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • The spelling and grammar (in that thread, at least) is actually surprisingly good from both sides.
  • Someone should post all the videos and pics of Bronies in the military in that thread. The dichotomy will blow their minds. They'll either be forced to say the soldiers aren't manly, ponies are manly, or both.
  • edited May 2011
    The spelling and grammar (in that thread, at least) is actually surprisingly good from both sides.
    Spending a lot of time around conservatives has taught me that there's a big difference between stupid and ignorant. A lot of the people on this forum look to be the latter.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Hmm, it looks like they either deleted the thread or closed of access to non-members. Probably couldn't take the flood of bronies.
  • Actually not a fan of the alligator.
    Formal Gummy is unamused.