This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon X and Y (Generation VI)

1141516171820»

Comments

• HMTKSteve said:

I finally installed Pokémon Showdown on my server but I can not find a Linux script to run it 24/7 as I do with minecraft. Does anyone know where I can find one because my Google fu is failing me.

How long would it take to write one yourself?
    Longer than I feel like spending if a script already exists.

Right now I just used nohup.

• Nintendo has announced that Ruby and Sapphire remakes will be released in November.
  • HMTKSteve said:

Nintendo has announced that Ruby and Sapphire remakes will be released in November.

Saw that shit coming since the first PAX East when everyone was playing Heart Gold/Soul Silver.
  • Apreche said:

HMTKSteve said:

Nintendo has announced that Ruby and Sapphire remakes will be released in November.

Saw that shit coming since the first PAX East when everyone was playing Heart Gold/Soul Silver.
    It has been expected since the DS was released. Hoenn is the only region that did not have a DS appearance.

• HMTKSteve said:

Apreche said:

HMTKSteve said:

It has been expected since the DS was released. Hoenn is the only region that did not have a DS appearance.

If they're not going to make Pokemon MMORPG, I wish they would at least make Pokemon Universe or Pokemon All-Stars. Put all the past regions on a single cartridge. Maybe even let you play through all of them with one set of pokes from start to finish. Become the Champ of all regions.
  • I bought Y this afternoon fully prepared to have to play it in Japanese, but it turns out there are ~10 languages you can choose to play in. Was that a thing in the American version?
  • Ruffas said:

I bought Y this afternoon fully prepared to have to play it in Japanese, but it turns out there are ~10 languages you can choose to play in. Was that a thing in the American version?