This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon X and Y (Generation VI)

Comments

• Wonder Trade is a lottery, and the results you get are distributed accordingly. Mostly crap, some random stuff to fill in your 'Dex, and a few awesome things.
  • I should start taking the pidgins and shit that come through the wondertrade, training them up into little champs, and then releasing them back into the system.
  • Speaking of Wonder Trade: if anyone missed out on Operation Zubat Swarm (or just wants to know which day to avoid Wonder Trade), another similar event is happening soon:

I spent some time breeding up a perfect Magikarp, so I have a couple boxes full of khrps that have at least two or three perfect IVs each. Then at least people won't be getting something totally worthless. I expect some people will be sending out actual good Pokemon with silly khrp-related nicknames, too, similar to how the Zubat event went.
  • I captured Zygarde (lvl 70) on my first try with an ultra ball yesterday.
    I am not sure if the game is that easy, or if I am that good.
  • Dammit, Oak, either change your clothes or get more comfortable in your own skin!

I decided I didn't want to wait for PokeBank anymore and traded be Yveltal for a Totodile. And now I am only breeding Totodile.
  • Erwin said:

I captured Zygarde (lvl 70) on my first try with an ultra ball yesterday.
    I am not sure if the game is that easy, or if I am that good.

I did that with Mewtwo, but it was on my third try. I shouted loud enough to wake the house.
  • edited January 2014
    Uh yeah, so if anybody wants to trade rare/legendary pokemon for prev-gen starters, let me know. I have quite a few starters.

Has anyone else noticed that the pokemon caught from Friend Safari all seem to have at least 2 perfect IVs? Not that big a deal for me since I can breed 4-5 perfects pretty trivially, but cool if you are less insane.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Yes, Friend Safari is guaranteed to have at least 2 perfect IV's. Also, add me to your friends so I can have more safari zones :)
  • I've been meaning to add you. I think my Safari is flying and the Pokemon are kinda crappy. XD
  • Tropius is cool. I like Tropius.
  • So, in the post-game, you can trade a Pokemon to Diantha for a Ralts, and it looks like that also has the two-maxed-IVs deal.

I currently have a Modest Ralts with maxed Sp. Attack and Speed IVs. and Synchronize. Ohhhhhhh shit.
  • edited January 2014
    Whoever's going by "Wesley" (I don't remember name/username matchups), you have a Friend Safari with Dittos. Thank you for existing.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Whoever's going by "Wesley" (I don't remember name/username matchups), you have a Friend Safari with Dittos. Thank you for existing.

WAAAAAT, who is this person???

• It still never fails to amuse that the result of the ability Anticipation successfully detecting something is that the pokemon with it will "Shudder."
  • Nuri said:

WAAAAAT, who is this person???

Survey says it's Forte, who hasn't been on the forums in a while.
  • Dangit. About half the people on the spreadsheet still haven't added me, so I can't use them.
  • Well, I'll trade you some 2-IV Dittos for starters.
  • Which starters are you looking for? I'll let you know if I have them.

Can someone tell me what my safari is? I think it's Pidgey, Woobat, and Tropius, if I remember right, but I'd like to confirm that.
  • Yes, that is your safari Nuri.

I was thinking, we should add two columns to that 3ds friend code sheet, one for the 3ds name since I forget who is who, and one for safari pokemon list. I might go do that later if nobody else beats me to it.
  • I was thinking the same thing. Dooo eeeet!
  • The starters I don't have are Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Chespin. (And of course everything Gens 2-5)
  • edited January 2014
    I can get you all of those. Just gotta make some babies.

I also can make babies of: Chikorita, Treeko, Totodile, Protean Froakie, Cyndaquil, Torchic

(Still need a Mudkip and the D/P & B/W starters THANKS POKEMON BANK)
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • edited January 2014
    Protean Froakie WHAAAAAT

Well, I currently have an extra Attack/Speed Ditto and am currently catching more.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • I've got Mudkip, Tepig and Piplup in addition to the ones Nuri listed.
  • You people and your Safari. I only just got my second badge. No Safari Zones yet.
  • Well, feel free to send me a trade request. We can communicate here or on the in-game chat.

I'll take all the starters other than Charmander, Fennekin, Torchic, and non-Protean Froakie.
  • edited January 2014
    I updated the 3DS spreadsheet with all the nicknames/safari zones I had access to. I don't have time tonight to make eggs but I'll have some starters tomorrow night. I also have that Drillbur if you were the one looking for it.
    Post edited by Dr. Zibbelcoot PhD on
  • Scott, your safari is bug type, and the first one is combee. Too bad you can't visit your own safari :)
  • Jameskun said:

Scott, your safari is bug type, and the first one is combee. Too bad you can't visit your own safari :)

I got a Combee already.