This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Palin, Please Go Away.

Comments

• Well..... I think this argument speaks for itself, but I'm curious to hear everyone's input.
    Whahahaha, more of the same, more of the same.
  • Reminds me of a friend I have who still thinks Bush is doing a good job and that the Iraq War was and is a good idea. He's also anti-choice, pro-war, homophobic, and thinks the economy is doing fine. He quite enjoys strawmen and thinks that terrorism is actually a significant threat.
  • and thinks that terrorism is actually a significant threat.
    Dammit, the terrorists won again!
  • Dammit, the terrorists won again!
  • edited October 2008
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Indoubtebly, sir.
  • edited October 2008

Did anyone else giggle when she said "McCain has already tapped me?"
    Guilty.
    Reminds me of a friend I have who still thinks Bush is doing a good job and that the Iraq War was and is a good idea. He's also anti-choice, pro-war, homophobic, and thinks the economy is doing fine. He quite enjoys strawmen and thinks that terrorism is actually a significant threat.
    You know Dick Cheney?
    Post edited by Magic on
  • Reminds me of a friend I have who still thinks Bush is doing a good job and that the Iraq War was and is a good idea. He's also anti-choice, pro-war, homophobic, and thinks the economy is doing fine. He quite enjoys strawmen and thinks that terrorism is actually a significant threat.
    Why the hell he is he your friend?
    Why the hell he is he your friend?
    Because I didn't know that when I met him. Right now, he's more of an acquaintance than a friend. (One I haven't spoken to in two months, at that)
  • An odd phenomenon I've noticed on the internet lately - in a similar way to people comparing things to Hitler or the Nazis, People seem to have been comparing people to Palin.
  • More of this craziness

Two of the first and best :-p

WHAT?! Palin is not awesome! Ewoks are.
  • Mike: biden is a governor of a state that actually matters, sorry to break it to you but alaska isnt all that important.
    I don't mind the Palin jokes and the criticisms pointed at Palin, but please do a little research before making such a statement about Alaska as a whole. Thanks. Oh and Ewoks kick ass and are the complete awesome (Palin not so much).
  • ...please do a little research before making such a statement about Alaska as a whole.
    Alaska is cold and far away.
  • ...please do a little research before making such a statement about Alaska as a whole.
    Ouch that burns. And no Alaska isn't far away, New York is far away. :P
    Ouch that burns. And no Alaska isn't far away, New York is far away. :P
    I think he was talking about civilization. New York is pretty much the center of civilization. Alaska is far away from it.
  • If you did not see the humor in my last post I'm sorry I didn't make it clear. It was a joke. Hahaha that is me laughing at said joke. OK? Let's move on.
  • I guess I can see how your sense of humor wouldn't be very well developed if your main audience was a dog-sled team.
  • Well, I have not left my igloo in months because of the bright orange thing in the sky is so scary. Though I have a pack of polar bears, because dogs can't handle the cold, that I take 200 miles to the store/motel/restaurant/bingo parlor where I'll tell my jokes and buy my muckluks and salmon strips with my oil money. If I'm lucky I'll bag a moose on the way back.
  • Well, I have not left my igloo in months because of the bright orange thing in the sky is so scary. Though I have a pack of polar bears, because dogs can't handle the cold, that I take 200 miles to the store/motel/restaurant/bingo parlor where I'll tell my jokes and buy my muckluks and salmon strips with my oil money. If I'm lucky I'll bag a moose on the way back.
    A forum asshole. approves of this message. Jii-san, dog-sleds are awesome, don't talk bad about them.
    I dunno, I think his sense of humor and sarcasm is doing just fine. And what's with all of you ragging on Alaska? It's really beautiful up there. For all your talking about being different, you guys are being kind of narrow minded.
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2008
    Well, I have not left my igloo in months because of the bright orange thing in the sky is so scary. Though I have a pack of polar bears, because dogs can't handle the cold, that I take 200 miles to the store/motel/restaurant/bingo parlor where I'll tell my jokes and buy my muckluks and salmon strips with my oil money. If I'm lucky I'll bag a moose on the way back.
    I dunno, I think his sense of humor and sarcasm is doing just fine. And what's with all of you ragging on Alaska? It's really beautiful up there. For all your talking about being different, you guys are being kind of narrow minded.
    Absolutely. I may not like Palin, but I don't hate Alaska. I may possibly want to visit Alaska as it looks like a very serene place to visit. This factor is one of the prime reasons why Alaska is the perfect place to take a walk which allows one to clear their heads and think about things. It's really a shame that Palin doesn't follow that path, as it would allow her to organize her thoughts and give her the ability to consider what America actually needs in our hour of need.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I've been to Alaska a couple of times. Its a great place to vacation and fish in the summer, but a lot of the natives I met there are a bit... off. I don't know if Alaska just attracts people with survivalist nutjob streak or if the whole three months of darkness and three months of day every year makes them go a little crazy.
  • Damn you beat me to it!
  • Fucking hilarious.
    I wonder how the Republicans are going to spin doctor this shit. It will be both amusing and appalling.

LoL, I love fark.