This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon X and Y (Generation VI)

Comments

• edited October 2013
    I sent out some wobafetts last night via wonder trade. What were their names? Jengo and Boba.

I tried to me something 'nutter' in the me and it wouldn't take it. Shortened it to 'nutt' and it worked. Is nutter slang for something bad?
    Post edited by HMTKSteve on
  • Looks like "Nutte" is on the list of censored German words. It's the word for "hooker".
  • I've only just gotten my 2nd badge but I've already caught 26 Pokemon... including Kangaskhan!?

This'a good game.
  • Kangaskhan? No Safari Zone?
  • There is a Safari Zone of sorts - I haven't used it yet, but I think the idea is that there's more variety depending on how many friends you've made.

I've already encountered Tauros and Kangaskhan out in the wild, so the traditional "Safari Zone" Pokemon seem to be out there.
  • I am at the third gym and I think my Dex is over 150 and probably caught nearly 80 different Pokemon.
  • God damn it I guess I should buy the game...
    I will after i beat Pokemon Black and then Black 2. And then I'll have beaten every Pokemon.
  • edited October 2013
    God damn it I guess I should buy the game...
    Welcome to the club. ;_;

Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • For anyone on the lookout for one, you can get Kangaskhan in the Glittering Cave, and Tauros is on Route 12.
  • Welp, I caved. I'm downloading X now.
    Not having a 3DS yet is the only thing holding me back. That is probably good though, since I'm moving this week and I'm pretty sure Pete would disown me if I stopped doing any work and just played Pokemon.

• If he disowns you today do you get to own him later?
  • So how cute is everybody lookin'? I'm trying desperately to get into the boutique in Lumiose City so I can get myself some ~*designer clothes*~, but right now I'm running around like this:

• edited October 2013
    CLEARLY not stylish enough.

I fucked up by not being a girl. I don't like pretty much any of the boy clothing. And it's not like Animal Crossing where you can just wear girl clothing as a boy if you want to.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I finally got into the boutique and only bought a pair of socks because everything was SO EXPENSIVE.
    Hipster or bust, yo.
  • I caved and bought this skirt for image80,000.

• edited October 2013
    Haven't gotten into the Lumiose Boutique yet, but found a bunch of stuff I liked in the Laverre one, plus some new stuff in other shops I flew back to.

Post edited by Eryn on
  • edited October 2013
    I love that shirt and those boots!

I think the daily changes to the clothing stores is what's going to keep me coming back to this game after I beat it and I'm okay with that.
    Post edited by P_TOG on
  • I've been playing around with Wonder Trade for like 40 minutes. I almost sent this guy back into the ether before I took a good look at him:

• I haven't changed out of the high-waisted outfit you start with because I'm more concerned with supplies for my pokemon. And P-Tog gimme your friend code and infect something throwaway and I will trade you whatever you want.
  • Too bad that Wonder Trade is addicting, holy shit.
  • edited October 2013
    I haven't changed out of the high-waisted outfit you start with because I'm more concerned with supplies for my pokemon. And P-Tog gimme your friend code and infect something throwaway and I will trade you whatever you want.
    It doesn't help that, so far, as a boy, you have two options for pants:

1. Skinny Jeans.
    2. Fucking Capris.

Seriously, I get this is Poke-France, but do men really wear capris? Like, at all?
    Post edited by Neito on
  • I haven't changed out of the high-waisted outfit you start with because I'm more concerned with supplies for my pokemon. And P-Tog gimme your friend code and infect something throwaway and I will trade you whatever you want.
    4184-2447-4652

Luvdisc with your name on it.
  • edited October 2013
    I haven't changed out of the high-waisted outfit you start with because I'm more concerned with supplies for my pokemon. And P-Tog gimme your friend code and infect something throwaway and I will trade you whatever you want.
    4184-2447-4652

Luvdisc with your name on it.
    Mine is 3926-4520-4426

All of my O's P-tog, thanks.
    Post edited by Jack Draigo on
  • So I open this thread, and the first thing I see is pretty much:
    So how cute is everybody lookin'? I'm trying desperately to get into the boutique in Lumiose City so I can get myself some ~*designer clothes*~, but right now I'm running around like this:

I thought this was about Pokémon. Pretty cool though. Good luck you Pokémasters.
  • Pokemon is all about the fashion now.